At Envidan, we have extensive experience with advanced energy plants and the design of these is among our primary competencies. We are at the forefront of identifying the best technologies for the specific installation and we provide BAT recommendations at a specialist level.
We have a wealth of experience as a developer and provide top-notch developer advice. We are also contractors and provide turnkey services, so we know how energy installation projects should be carried out. This means that we can be involved right from the initial phase, working on design, drafting tender documents, and contracting with suppliers. At the same time, our experience in construction management, supervision, and occupational health and safety also allows us to follow projects through.
With an in-depth understanding of your industry, we look at the whole system and ensure that the challenges are highlighted. At the same time, we are also looking at whether you can benefit from storage or sector coupling, for example.
When designing new facilities, we prepare all relevant documents from scratch, but we can also assist in renewing and updating existing surveys, reports, approvals, etc. When we provide turnkey contracts, we put together a multidisciplinary team that includes process technologists as well as construction specialists. This ensures the best process in a well-thought-out and buildable project.
Get help with planning district heating solutions
We provide advice and professional sparring to the Danish district heating sector. We have a strong team with many years of experience with the Danish energy sector, and we are experts when it comes to planning and designing district heating solutions that have green energy at their core. We have solid experience in building decentralized production plants and converting them to district heating, and our solutions are always customized in collaboration with our customers. And we believe that dialog is the way to the best result.
We have one of the strongest process engineering teams in Denmark. Our professional skills combined with extensive experience enable us to lead the way in the planning and design of energy systems and the implementation of renewable energies.
We offer proven methods to analyze and identify opportunities for energy optimization and have a range of online management systems that facilitate daily work and ensure continuous optimization of utility operations.
We can help you with:
- Electrification and sector coupling
- Heating pumps
- Energy optimization
- Catalog of ideas for future developments
- Purification of flue gas condensate
- Online controlling
What can you get help with?
What phases and deliverables can be included in our energy and district heating projects?
Find the answer here.
- Mapping sources of waste heat
- Mapping plots for production and accumulation
- Specification of zoning
- Preliminary CAPEX and OPEX for the establishment and operation of each area
- Conceptual Description as a Basis for decision-making
- Preliminary layouts, wiring diagrams, PID, and parts lists
- Simple 3D illustrations of production
- Interface definitions
- Job descriptions
- Verification of CAPEX and OPEX
Procurement and supply strategy
- Engagement of/with suppliers
- Potentials for partnerships
- Possible client deliverables
- Clarification of delivery times and critical path during deployment
- Definition of evaluation criteria
- Choice of tender type
- Prequalification and onboarding
Stakeholder and regulatory management
- Preliminary involvement of authorities for new solutions
- Preparation of project proposals
- Preparation of any EIA
- Clarifying relationships with neighbors, e.g. in regards to noise
- Stakeholder engagement
- Preparing building permit application
Development and preparation of tender documents
- Job and work descriptions
- Health and safety requirements
- Deviations and additions to the tender framework, e.g. ABT18
- Templates for evaluation criteria
- Appendices and drawing lists
Negotiation and evaluation
- Sending out tenders
- Questions and answers for tenders and inspections
- Evaluation of solutions and offers received
- Offer presentations
- Quantifying offers relative to evaluation criteria
Follow-up and assistance during execution
- Technical and strategic assistance
- Design verification
- Monitoring and follow-up
- Negotiation in regard to disputes
- Construction meetings
- Security work
Reach your climate goals with energy-efficient projects
At Envidan, we are passionate about energy-efficient projects, such as when wastewater becomes district heating with renewable energy and when the plant can modulate and provide system services. Then electrification and sector coupling have ensured a major contribution to the green transition.
Does your utility or municipality need help reaching your energy and climate goals? We are happy to help with the expansion of storage tanks, heat pumps, electric boilers, or biomass systems. We can also help you identify your needs if you’re not sure what the right solution is for you. Learn more about the possibilities here.