EnviTronic brings together all the utility’s operational data and makes daily work easier and more efficient
Many utilities find it difficult to get an overview of the daily operations and thus maintain the many different operational data. In EnviTronic, you can gather data from the different work areas (wastewater, drinking water, electricity, waste, heating etc.), and use it transversely to optimize the overall operations.
By gathering all relevant operational data such as own analyses, analyses from accredited laboratories and SCADA values in one database, it becomes much easier for the utility to update their data.
You choose your data
The type and amount of operational data relevant for each utility varies greatly. EnviTronic can handle data from both internal and external systems, so you decide what data you want to include and how it should be used.
Calculations and forecasts
In EnviTronic, you can set up calculations that simplify your work. The tool contains a number of standard calculations, but is flexible, allowing you to set up the reports that are helpful to you and automatically distribute them to predefined email recipients.
Automatic import and error reporting
Import of external analyses from an accredited laboratory, electricity consumption from remotely read electricity meters and daily values from SCADA systems. All this is done automatically in EnviTronic, so you always work with up-to-date data. In case of data errors, you will automatically receive an error report, which you can refer to in order to correct the error.
The map of utilities is changing – EnviTronic adds value via consolidation
In connection to the many consolidations within the Danish utility sector, the need for a single registration point for operational data is increasing.
Here, EnviTronic is a good choice, as it makes it possible to aggregate data from different SCADA facilities, thus facilitating the transition to a single overview of operational data from multiple utilities and utility types.
Features in EnviTronic
- An online solution
- A system that can bring together all data from the utility’s work areas (wastewater, drinking water, waste, electricity and heating)
- Recording/storage of internal and external data and values from SCADA systems
- Automatic import of external analyses from accredited laboratories and daily values from SCADA systems
- Import of operational data and analyses from industrial companies
- Automatic generation of reports
- Creation of special reports from predefined or own reports
- Report for benchmarking and environmental statements
- Schematic and graphical display of all data
- Various calculations (all values can be included in a calculation)
- Reporting to authorities
- Multi-user system with password access
- Automatic backup of all data